Most of the slides that were presented in the 1st EUDAT Conference are now available on the EUDAT website.
Plenary and parallel sessions are organized on 23 and 24 October around the following topics :
- Cross-Disciplinarity and Open Science
- Global Collaboration on Data Infrastructure
- EUDAT Services and Technologies
- ESFRI Cluster Initiatives
- European e-Infrastructure Collaborations
- Data Infrastructure Sustainability.
European Data Infrastructure (EUDAT) project aims to contribute to the production of a Collaborative Data Infrastructure (CDI). The project´s target is to provide a pan-European solution to the challenge of data proliferation in Europe's scientific and research communities.